Thursday, April 14, 2011

Waiting In Heathrow


04.14.2011

Josh and I are sitting in Heathrow Airport speaking the international language; Starbucks. Our flight was excellent and we even arrived 10 minutes early. It was a little challenge getting our bags loaded since Josh isn't able to do much with his crutches but we did get to board the plane first.

Now we wait! We will be in the airport for about 11 hours until our next flight. We are taking turns wandering around the airport and will do so until our flight. I got about 3 hours sleep on the way over but Josh hasn't slept yet. I'm hoping he will be able to fall asleep on the next leg of our journey.

The next post I make will be from Uganda. We ae looking forward to seeing the Phillips and the ministry at Cherish, Uganda.

I have added some pictures from our trip so far. They aren't too exciting, but we are having an adventure already.

Thanks for your prayers,
Brett and Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment